Monday 15 October 2012

Someday!



I was watching The Voice tonite and Rob Thomas, who is one of the coaches, was explaining how a great song is one that takes you somewhere. This song takes me to the place in my heart that longs for all things wonderful!

 My Libra self is constantly leveling the scales.....a little bit for you...a little bit for you and a little bit for you. It's my nature to care deeply for all the people in my life and to make sure that they are O.K. but lately I feel like my light has dulled. Don't get me wrong...I would do anything for anyone but I know that I need to take care of my precious spirit and let my light shine to it's greatest potential.

I love to read quotes and to read and learn about life and have developed a desire to understand the spiritual side of me. I did have a "lightbulb" moment the other day.....I post quotes thinking I am doing it to share with others but I believe that I do it to convince myself.

There is so much bad and we are constantly reminded of it through media, the actions of the people around us and even through our own eyes. Our eyes are the windows to the soul and it is really easy to let the bad seep into your core and get you down.

My heart feels good and my spirit feels rejuvenated when I see this video....I of course cry because that is what I do for every emotion...this one gets me though because it shows how things are wonderful if you let them......there is good in the world.  Let your light shine!!!

I think of my precious butterfly who has found her light...not in our world... but in an amazingly beautiful place where we will meet again.

"Spread your wings and fly pretty little butterfly"





No comments:

Post a Comment