Sunday 23 October 2011

Pretty in Pink

I just finished celebrating another birthday meaning another year has been experienced. It has been a year of so many challenges and so many accomplishments, full of so much joy yet so much pain. I have been tested to a limit which I never even imagined I would get to and be able to endure. I am perhaps stronger than I ever imagined I could be. Life is constantly throwing curve balls and I now catch them instead of closing my eyes and hoping I don't get hit on the head!! I know I have become a different person during the second half of this year, becoming less tolerant of the negatives. There still seems to be a lot of forces at work trying to squash my spirit but I will do all that I can to ensure that I let my light shine! 




I made these pretty pink bubble heart necklaces on the weekend. As always, designing and then putting them together is very calming and rewarding. It's a chance to clear the mind so it's ready for the next blessing!



“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
~ Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment